Quick and easy crockpot teriyaki chicken. Skinless boneless chicken breasts tossed together with all ingredients and slowly cooked in a crockpot.
What a great weekend it’s been. Did you all have a great Labor day weekend? It was my nephew’s 3rd birthday and it was wonderful. The only sad thing about these weekends is that they have to end.
I also made this crockpot teriyaki chicken this weekend which was a great success. I just love teriyaki chicken and I wanted to try it in the slow cooker. As usual, anytime you make chicken in a slow cooker, it turns out so tender, the chicken literally melts in your mouth. I served the chicken over some jasmine rice, poured some extra teriyaki sauce over the chicken, sprinkled it with sesame seeds and garnished with some green onions. It’s fabulous, simple and delicious.
Looking for more recipes? Follow on…
Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Combine chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil and garlic cloves in large bowl.
- Add chicken to sauce, and toss to combine.
- Pour chicken mixture into the slow cooker.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Shred the chicken with a couple forks and serve over hot cooked rice and spoon extra sauce if desired. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with additional veggies if preferred.