This Teriyaki Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner can be ready from start to finish in 30 minutes! Fast, flavorful and all in one pan!
Here’s another sheet pan dinner that is perfect for a weeknight, full of flavor, good for you and best of all can be ready in 30 minutes. Salmon is one of my favorite fish, and I go through phases, but I definitely have salmon phases where the only fish I want is salmon.
I love salmon because it’s so easy to cook, and my favorite way to cook it is to bake it. Last week I shared with you a teriyaki chicken recipe made in the instant pot, so here’s my teriyaki salmon recipe.
HOW TO MAKE TERIYAKI CHICKEN SHEET PAN DINNER
This recipe couldn’t get any easier. All you really have to do is prep the teriyaki sauce then pour it or brush it over the salmon on both sides. As for the veggies, I chose brussels sprouts, shiitake mushrooms and cherry tomatoes which I simply seasoned with salt and pepper, and a bit of olive oil and sesame oil.
Baking time can vary for salmon, based on the type of salmon you use or the size and thickness of salmon you use. Here I used a wild caught salmon fillet which I cut into 4 pieces. This salmon requires a lower baking time, so 20 minutes is more than enough for this salmon, however make sure you always check for doneness.
MORE SALMON RECIPES TO TRY:
- Maple Mustard Glazed Salmon
- Salmon with Dill Sauce and Roasted Baby Potatoes
- Asian Glazed Salmon in Foil
- Firecracker Baked Salmon
- Honey Garlic Salmon and Veggies
If you try this recipe, please let us know! Leave a comment, rate it and tag a photo #jocooks on Instagram so we can see it. I always love to see what you guys come up with!
Looking for more recipes? Follow on...
Teriyaki Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner
- 2 tbsp soy sauce low sodium
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp ginger minced
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- 4 fillets salmon (about 1 lb)
- 1 cup brussels sprouts cut in half
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper or to taste
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 chili pepper sliced
- Preheat your oven to 425 F degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the light and dark soy sauce, ginger, garlic, brown sugar, and water. Microwave the sauce for 1 minute to dissolve the brown sugar.
- Lay the salmon fillets on a greased pan. Brush each fillet on both sides with the teriyaki sauce. Pour any leftover sauce over the fillets.
- In a separate bowl, combine the brussels sprouts, tomatoes, mushrooms with olive oil, sesame oil, and season with salt and pepper. Arrange the vegetables on the pan around the salmon fillets.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Garnish the salmon and vegetables with sesame seeds and chopped chilis.
- Please not that cooking time can vary based on type of salmon used or size thickness of salmon fillets. Always check for doneness.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.