Sticky Honey Sriracha Chicken Bites – baked crispy bite size chicken pieces and tossed with an incredibly delicious honey Sriracha glaze.
First of all, welcome to the new look on Jo Cooks! It’s something we’ve been working on for a few months, but it was well worth the wait. We’re still tweaking things here and there, but for the most part this is it. One of the things we’re still tweaking is the recipes page, but stay tuned because I’m sure you’ll love it. So take a look around and I’d love to hear from you how you like it.
But now let’s talk about this recipe because these chicken bites are simply irresistible! And my favorite part is that they’re baked but are still crispy. I make many chicken recipes like this. You dip the chicken in some egg, then dredge it through Panko breadcrumbs and bake. You’ll end up with crispy chicken all the time and without all the greasy oil.
But this recipe is all about that glaze which really flavors these chicken bites. It’s sweet and it’s spicy and it’s sticky and sinfully delicious. I served these over some cooked white rice and a side salad and they were gone in seconds.
If you love these chicken bites, check out these recipes!
If you try this recipe, please let us know! Leave a comment, rate it and tag a photo #jocooks on Instagram so we can see it. I always love to see what you guys come up with!
Looking for more recipes? Follow on...
Sticky Honey Sriracha Chicken Bites
- 1 lb chicken breasts boneless and skinless and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper or to taste
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
For the Honey Sriracha Sauce
- 2 tbsp chives chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Preheat your oven to 400 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add the eggs to a shallow plate, season with salt and pepper and beat well. Add the breadcrumbs to another shallow plate.
- Dip the chicken pieces first into the egg mixture, then dredge them through the breadcrumbs. Place the chicken onto the prepared baking sheet. Repeat until finished with all the chicken.
- Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes or until the chicken is golden brown and crisp.
- Meanwhile, add all the sauce ingredients to a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat and simmer for about another 2 to 3 minutes, just until the sauce thickens a bit.
- Add the cooked chicken pieces to a bowl then pour the sauce over the chicken and toss well to combine.
- Garnish with chopped chives and sesame seeds and serve.