Last updated on June 29th, 2018 at 06:57 pm
These Parmesan Chicken Strips with ranch dressing are extra crispy and super delicious. Say goodbye to restaurant chicken strips and make these at home. They’re insanely delicious and they’ll disappear from the table in no time!
Hey guys! I’m back with one of my favorite recipes to make crispy fried chicken strips! This recipe makes me very excited. It really is one of my favorite recipes and it’s a no fail recipe, you end up with super crispy chicken every single time. I love any type of chicken strips, but these Parmesan chicken strips are the bomb!
I’m serious. I have a hard time stopping myself from eating them all. They are to die for. They are extra crispy and my favorite way to serve these is with ranch dressing, but of course you can serve them with marinara sauce, or whatever your favorite dip or dressing is.
Recently, I’ve basically been redoing a lot of my old recipes because I want to update the pictures for them and for some of them create videos. Sometimes it’s hard picking out which recipes to redo, because I have over 1000 recipes here. Yes, that’s right, I know it’s crazy but there’s something for everybody. It was a no brainer picking out these chicken strips to redo, because every single time I make them, they disappear off the table in no time at all.
You know why these strips are extra crispy? Because you dip them first in eggs, then dredge them through the flour mixture, eggs again, then finally through the Parmesan breadcrumb mixture. Double the crispiness. You will not want to go to a restaurant ever again to get your chicken strips.
So you see why I’m excited? Because when you come across something so good, you want to share it with everyone. Now these babies are fried, yes frying them gives them a lot more calories, but that’s why you get that extra crisp factor. Having said that, I did bake these strips in the oven before and they are just as delicious, so it’s totally up to you whether you fry them or bake them. The recipe notes includes directions for baking them.
You know what else is great about these Parmesan chicken strips? They really are easy to make, especially if you choose to bake them.
Try some of my other super easy chicken appetizers!
If you try this recipe, please let us know! Leave a comment, rate it and tag a photo #jocooks on Instagram so we can see it. I always love to see what you guys come up with!
Parmesan Chicken Strips
- In a bowl combine the Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs and parsley.
- In another bowl combine the flour, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper.
- Whisk the eggs in a third bowl.
- Add vegetable oil to a large skillet, enough so that it's about 1/2 inch deep and heat it.
- While the oil is heating up, take chicken pieces and dip them first in egg, then flour mixture, through the egg again and then in the Parmesan mixture.
- Fry the chicken on both sides until golden brown and chicken is cooked inside, should take about 2 to 3 min per side.
- Repeat with remaining chicken. If oil gets too dirty between batches, clean out the skillet and start with fresh oil. Place fried chicken strips on paper towels to soak up some of the oil.
- Serve warm with ranch dressing.
Watch How To Make It
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!