Sopapilla Cheesecake – one of the best cheesecake you’ll ever have plus the easiest you’ll ever make.
I’m a big fan of cheesecakes, cheese pastries, fried dough with cheese, cheese breadsticks, you name it, savory or sweet. I don’t know why, but I can’t help it. So when I come across a dessert like this sopapilla cheesecake, well you know I’ve got to try it.
I came across this little wonder on www.pillsbury.com and the thing that caught my eye is how easy this is to make. And let me tell you that it is good.
It is amazing!
It’s decadent and sinful!
It should be your next dessert!
It’s so easy, all you need is 2 cans pillsbury butter crescent rolls and 2 packages of cream cheese as the main ingredients. Well there’s not much else to say about this dessert except that I think you should all try it.
You’ll thank me for it.
- 2 cans pillsbury butter crescent rolls
- 2 (8 oz each) packages of cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup cinnamon sugar (just mix ½ cup sugar with 1 tbsp cinnamon)
- ½ cup butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Using a 9 x 13 baking pan, unroll one package of crescent rolls and line the bottom of the pan.
- Mix together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and egg.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crescent rolls.
- Unroll the other can of crescent rolls and place on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the melted butter over the top and sprinkle with about ½ cup of the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.