Last updated on December 27th, 2017 at 08:23 pm
Easy banana bread – a no fail recipe, simple and delicious. Nut free, so it’s perfect for those with nuts allergies. Easy, fabulous, and yummy!
Banana bread is one of my favorite things to make when I have a sweet tooth. It is one of the easiest things to make, you don’t really need a mixer for it, you can whisk everything yourself in a bowl, so less cleaning and the most important advantage, banana bread is just so delicious and moist, I love it.
Banana bread is always my go to recipe when I have ripe bananas on hand, and somehow it always seems to happen that whenever we buy bananas we never eat them all and there are always plenty left over. This easy banana bread is probably one of the first recipes I ever learned to make because it’s so easy. This is a no fail recipe, simple and delicious.
This recipe also doesn’t require any nuts, so if you have a nut allergy this banana bread is perfect for you.
Easy Banana Bread
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium size bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- Place the batter in a greased bread pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, or until you insert a toothpick in the center and it comes out clean.
- Cool for a few minutes in the pan, then complete cooling on a wire rack.