This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
21 Top Easy New Year’s Eve Appetizers – get your New Year’s celebration off to a rocking start with some of JoCooks top appetizer recipes.
What a year it’s been and as the end of the year is quickly approaching I wanted to share with you a collection of my favorite appetizer recipes that would be perfect for you to make and celebrate the New Year in style.
1. Garlic and Parsley Butter Shrimp – gorgeous jumbo shrimp slathered in an exquisite garlic and parsley butter and baked to perfection.
2. Spicy Cheesy Corn and Tomato Dip – you’ve got perfection here with this spicy, creamy and cheesy corn dip. Time to start the party!
3. Sweet Chicken Bacon Bites – Perfectly seasoned chicken pieces, wrapped in glorious bacon, rolled in brown sugar and baked to golden perfection. Need I say more?
4. Easy Meatballs – These easy meatballs are a popular Romanian dish, easy to make and perfect appetizer. Check out what makes these meatballs unique.
5. Avocado Mozza Puffs – little puff pastry morsels filled with mashed avocado, fresh mozzarella cheese and salsa.
6. Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms made healthy by just stuffing them with onions, mushroom stems, roasted peppers and a bit of freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
7. Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Meatballs with Blue Cheese Dressing – These Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Meatballs with Blue Cheese Dressing are spicy and delicious, yet super healthy. Perfect for an appetizer or a snack.
8. Chimichurri Meatballs – These Chimichurri Meatballs are epic, so easy to make, yet super impressive and perfect for your holiday party, served with an incredible chimichurri sauce.
9. Baked Parmesan Zucchini Sticks – delicious zucchini sticks breaded with Panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese, at only 78 calories a serving.
10. Baked Parmesan Tomatoes – super simple appetizer and a fun way to eat your tomatoes! Magic happens when you pair together tomatoes and Parmesan cheese.
11. Crockpot Sweet and Tangy Asian Meatballs – if you like meatballs you’ll love these Asian style meatballs, they are sweet and tangy and made in a crockpot!
12. Guacamole Deviled Eggs – If you enjoy deviled eggs, you will love these guacamole deviled eggs. These deviled eggs are made with a homemade guacamole and garnished with cilantro.
14. Calzone Pinwheels – pretty bites that are easy, cheesy and adorable. Perfect little appetizers full of flavor, they’re cheesy and delicious.
15. Pepperoni Pizza Potato Skins – so good, you can’t stop at just one! If you love pizza and you love potato skins, then this is your perfect appetizer!
16. Baja Spinach Dip – even if you are no fan of spinach, you will want to indulge in this delicious dip. It’s cheesy, it’s spicy, it’s phenomenal!
17. Mini Caprese Salad Bites – a most delicious salad served in a most elegant way. The perfect appetizer for a party, or just simply because!
18. Bang Bang Chicken – From the super crispy chicken to the delicious sweet chili mayo, this recipe is perfection!
19. Cheesy Flat breads – it’s cheesy, it’s gooey, it’s delicious, it’s your next snack.
20. These Asian pork rolls are the perfect party treat or snack. This delicious ground pork and water chestnut mixture is wrapped in puff pastry, cut into little rolls, baked to perfection then served with a spicy honey mustard sauce, making them a quintessential comfort food.
21. Antojitos – spicy, cheesy, creamy, the ultimate appetizer. These antojitos are loaded with cream cheese and peppers and are baked to perfection.