This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
If you enjoy deviled eggs, you will love these guacamole deviled eggs. These deviled eggs are made with a homemade guacamole and garnished with cilantro.
Well you’ve probably stuffed yourself until you went into a food coma.
At least I have!
I made all my favorites for Christmas: my cabbage rolls, my walnut bread, sex in a pan, great big old turkey with mashed potatoes and my favorite salad. And I ate from everything, although we still have a few leftovers. I have to stop making sex in a pan, that thing is dangerous for me. Just knowing that it’s in the fridge, I can’t stop thinking about it, I dream about it, I wake up and I want it for breakfast, I want it for lunch, you name it. My mind is on it at all times. Thank God it’s gone now, I ate it all!
This is why I give you a healthy appetizer recipe now. Because I care for you and I know you want something lighter. So I give you guacamole deviled eggs, which are good for you, and low in carbs. And I know I need low carbs after everything I ate! These beauties are perfect as an appetizer for New Year, or any party. Whatever, you just have to make these.
Looking for more recipes? Follow on...
Guacamole Deviled Eggs
- 6 large eggs hard boiled
- 1 medium avocado
- 3 tsp lime juice fresh
- 1 tsp red onion minced
- 1 tbsp jalapeno minced
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper or to taste
- 1 tbsp tomato diced
- chili powder for garnish
- Peel the cooled hard boiled eggs.
- Cut the eggs in half horizontally, and set the yolks aside.
- In a bowl, mash the avocado and 4 egg yolks; discard the rest. Mix in lime juice, red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, salt and pepper and adjust to taste. Gently fold in tomato.
- Scoop heaping spoonfuls of the guacamole into the 12 halved eggs. Sprinkle with a little chili powder and arrange on a platter.