This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
BBQ Chicken and Mango Quesadillas – bbq chicken, mango, cheddar cheese, fresh cilantro, marriage made in heaven! Best quesadillas ever.
These are the best quesadillas I’ve ever had!
Even my picky husband agrees so. He’d be crazy not to. And as much as I hate cilantro, it goes perfectly with these quesadillas, so trust me on this one. Why didn’t I think of this before? Mangoes on quesadillas with chicken and BBQ sauce, and yummy cheddar cheese, can you think of anything else more delicious. As my dear husband was eating this, all he could mumble in between bites is how good these quesadillas were.
Now I can think of so many more fruits to put in my quesadillas, pears, pineapple, peaches, the possibilities are endless. So what are you going to do next time you have some left over chicken? You better make these quesadillas, you won’t regret it. And if you want to you can share with others, but only if you want to.
Looking for more recipes? Follow on...
BBQ Chicken and Mango Quesadillas
- 6 small tortillas 6 inch
- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 mango peeled and sliced
- BBQ sauce
- fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp of butter
- In a small pan melt a little bit of the butter over medium heat, and add a tortilla. Top with a third of the cheese, a third of the chicken, mango slices, drizzle with BBQ sauce and add some cilantro. Cook until bottom is golden brown, lay another tortilla on top and carefully flip over and cook until bottom tortilla is golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.