Crockpot Queso Blanco Dip – super cheesy Queso Blanco dip with my favorite ingredient; bacon! Perfect snack or appetizer for the holidays.
Queso Blanco Dip
Queso Blanco is a creamy, spicy, smooth and cheesy dip! It’s perfect as an appetizer, super easy to make and such a crowd pleaser! This dip is usually made with a blend of different cheeses, some green chiles and in this case, bacon! Bacon makes everything better! It’s true!
How to Make Crockpot Queso Blanco Dip
You can’t get any easier either, basically throw all the ingredients in a crockpot and wait. So my crockpot came with a baby crockpot which is just so ideal for dips. If your crockpot didn’t come with a smaller crockpot it doesn’t matter, the big one works too. The only difference with this baby crockpot is it only has one setting and that’s low, so it will take longer to make the dip vs in a large crockpot.
Once you throw in all your ingredients you basically just let the dip cook for about an hour and 15 minutes on low, or 45 minutes on high, no stirring required until time’s up. Can it get any easier? I. Think. Not.
How to Serve Queso Blanco Dip
I found these great tortilla sticks that are perfect for this dip. You will want to add some chopped cilantro and tomatoes to this dip, it makes it that much more refreshing.
What more could you want in a dip? It’s very cheesy, a bit spicy and best of all it has bacon, you know you can’t go wrong!
Looking for More Dip Recipes? Try These:
- Spicy Cheesy Corn and Tomato Dip
- Baja Spinach Dip
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip In a Bread Bowl
- Bacon Corn Dip
- Skillet Pizza Dip
Looking for more recipes? Follow on…
Crockpot Queso Blanco Dip
- 1 tomato chopped
- 2 tablespoon cilantro chopped
- Add all the ingredients to a slow cooker, no need to mix anything yet. Cook on high for 45 minutes or on low for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Stir everything together with a spoon and continue cooking on low for another 15 minutes.
- Top with chopped tomatoes and chopped cilantro and serve with tortilla chips or crackers.