This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Delicious morsels of Deep Fried Cauliflower Pieces perfect for a quick snack, game day or an incredible appetizer that everyone will love!
The Best Deep Fried Cauliflower
I know these aren’t healthy for you but look at it this way, they’re half healthy because it’s cauliflower. And every once in a while you can indulge.
I must tell you though, this is probably going to be the most tasty cauliflower you’ll ever have. So yes, you shouldn’t have this all the time, but something like this is perfect for a party like a Superbowl party, or just a get together with friends.
These deep fried cauliflower pieces are nice and crispy and so yummy and the secret is that they are dipped in batter then rolled in Italian seasoned breadcrumbs. It’s an amazing snack, and you will love it. Now I added a little bit of Frank’s hot sauce to my batter because I wanted to spice them up a bit but that’s totally optional, though trust me it’s worth it if you can eat spicy. You can also use Panko breadcrumbs if you want, but I liked the Italian seasoned breadcrumbs here because of the extra flavor, totally up to you though.
One other thing I should mention is that if you don’t have a deep fryer, just use a skillet with about 1 inch of oil in it. You’ll just have to turn the cauliflower pieces to fry on all sides.
More Delicious Cauliflower Recipes To Try
- Cauliflower Poppers
- Cauliflower Breadsticks
- Instant Pot Mashed Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Au Gratin
- Baked Breaded Cauliflower
- In a large bowl mix flour, baking powder, cornstarch and salt. Add water, hot sauce and mix until the batter is smooth.
- Dip cauliflower pieces into the batter and coat evenly. Allow excess batter to drip off.
- Roll the cauliflower pieces in breadcrumbs until coated thoroughly. Repeat until all cauliflower pieces are coated.
- Heat deep fryer to 365 degrees. Deep fry cauliflower pieces in batches until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Season with salt. (Optional)
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.