This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
These crisp and refreshing Pomegranate Elderflower Spritzers are a perfect combination of sweet and floral. Not to mention, they are incredibly easy to make and look beautiful too!
This Pomegranate Elderflower Spritzer is a delicious and perfect cocktail for your holiday party! We love Elderflower around here and are real suckers for it’s floral aromas! Best part, it is super straight-forward and all you’re going to need is a big pitcher to mix all of your ingredients in!
What is Elderflower Liqueur?
Elderflower liqueur comes from the small white flowers of elderflower bushes typically found in different parts of Europe. It has a herbal flavor and is a lot sweeter than you would expect. As a result, leaving you with a delicate, palate-cleansing finish! It pairs perfectly with a tart fruit such as pomegranate and finishes beautifully with some bubbly!
This Pomegranate Elderflower Spritzer is incredibly easy and I always suggest using fresh ingredients whenever available! Yes, I’m talking fresh pomegranates! Don’t mind the mess, I promise you, it’s worth it!
- Prosecco – Or sparkling white wine, chilled.
- Pomegranate juice – Any brand of juice you like best will work.
- Elderflower Liqueur – I love St Germain’s Elderflower!
- Club soda – It’s not a spritzer without all the fizz!
- Fresh pomegranate seeds – For those wanting the easy way out, pomegranate seeds are available prepackaged!
How to Make a Pomegranate Elder Flower Spritzer
Are you ready for this? Add all of your ingredients together in a large pitcher and stir! Taste and adjust ingredients as desired!
Other Ingredients That Can Be Used
Not enjoying these flavours? No problem! Jasmine, rose and hibiscus liqueur will work instead of elderflower. And cherry or cranberry juice instead of pomegranate!
More Must Try Recipes!
- Sangria Blanco
- Red Grapefruit and Basil Mimosas
- Grenadine Sunrise
- Mango Lassi
- Witches Brew
- Red Grapefruit and Basil Mimosa
- Pomegranate Cider Mimosas
- Pina Colada
- 1 cup Prosecco (or sparkling white wine, chilled)
- ¼ cup pomegranate juice
- ¼ cup Elderflower liqueur (such as St. Germain)
- 1 cup club soda
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- In a large pitcher add all the ingredients and stir.
- Taste and adjust ingredients as desired.
- A jasmine, rose, or hibiscus liqueur will work instead of elderflower.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.