This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Roasted Cashew Latte Bark is loaded with cashews, pistachios and dates layering each ingredient over the other and the end result is a cornucopia of decadent delight.
It’s day 3 of our 12 days of Tasty Treats and for the first time on Jo Cooks I’m bringing you a recipe for chocolate bark that’s loaded with cashews, pistachios, dates, coconut, sprinkles and then drizzled with white chocolate and flaky sea salt. Let me just tell you, it’s to die for, it’s sweet and salty, it’s crunchy and simply delicious. I especially love the coffee flavor in this bark.
Hubs has been bugging me to make him some bark for such a long time and finally I made some. It’s really simple and the great thing about bark is that you can’t go wrong with it, you can literally load it up with any sort of nuts, dried fruits, whatever you like. However, this bark is for the coffee lovers out there, like me. Your house will smell incredible as you roast these cashews and pistachios coated in that freshly ground coffee.
Don’t forget to keep checking us out during these 12 days of Tasty Treats! You don’t want to miss your chance at the big giveaway! It’s coming soon.
Try out the latest 12 Days of Tasty Treats!
If you try this recipe, please let us know! Leave a comment, rate it and tag a photo #jocooks on Instagram so we can see it. I always love to see what you guys come up with!
Looking for more recipes? Follow on...
Roasted Cashew Latte Bark
- 1 1/2 cup cashews roughly chopped
- 1 cup pistachios unshelled and roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coffee beans freshly ground
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 16 oz dark chocolate chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes unsweetened
- 1 cup dried dates chopped
- 4 oz white chocolate chips melted
- 1 tbsp large flaked sea salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 375 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the cashews and pistachios onto the prepared baking sheet and roast for about 10 minutes, watching closely so they don't burn.
- In a small bowl whisk together the coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- In another small size bowl mix the coffee grounds, cocoa powder and salt together and set aside.
- Transfer the nuts to a medium size bowl and toss with the coconut oil and vanilla mixture then mix with the coffee mixture.
- Return the coated nuts to the baking sheet and roast a second time for another 5 to 7 minutes until the coffee is fragrant. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Line a separate baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave and pour onto the baking sheet, spreading out with a spatula to form a rectangular shape.
- Sprinkle on the coffee nut mixture and the coconut and dates.
- Melt the white chocolate chips and drizzle over the assembled bark and sprinkle with the large flaked seat salt.
- Top with the sprinkles to add a bit of color.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1/2 hour to an hour. Break it into pieces and serve.