Before I share with you this amazing recipe for my favorite breakfast quesadillas, I’d like to tell you why breakfast is my favorite meal. There are many many reasons, but here are just a few:
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day
- It can include some of my favorite ingredients like bacon, cheese and eggs
- It’s a great opportunity to get your intake of fruits and veggies
- It gives you lots of energy to help you overcome your daily challenges
- Eating breakfast can lower cholesterol levels
- Last but not least, it’s amazingly delicious food!
So there are some of my reasons for eating and loving breakfast, what are yours?
These breakfast quesadillas are packed with flavor and delicious ingredients. Obviously you can put anything you want in a quesadilla, but these ones are made with lots of love, potatoes, red bell peppers, kabanos sausage, eggs, cheese and avocados. Avocados are my latest favorite ingredient to shove into a quesadilla. Kabanos sausage is a dry pork sausage, but if you don’t have this, don’t fret. You can use bacon (it’s a veggie), ground meat, or any sausage.
Can you say YUM? Can you think of a better way to start your day, besides with your significant other, these quesadillas, and good cup of coffee?
Not me, nope, not me!