This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Try this Mango Lemonade recipe for a delicious and refreshing drink perfect for anytime of the year.
While I admit that the weather hasn’t been the greatest here in Calgary, it’s been quite cold actually, I’m not one to ever turn down a good lemonade. And this mango lemonade is so delish and refreshing that to be honest with you I had a few glasses of it.
I also must give credit where credit is due and this mango lemonade here was made by the hand model, a.k.a. hubs. I have to say, it’s so nice when your significant other makes something for you, come on ladies you know what I’m talking about. I can’t complain, I lucked out with my husband, he does a lot for me, he even fills my car with gas and cleans it. But it’s super nice when they cook for you or make you a drink. That’s how I felt when he made me this yummy lemonade. It’s even better when they clean up after they cook. Oh yeah!
Now I for one love lemonades, though I don’t make them often. But this mango lemonade is even better than your usual lemonade. So next time life throws you mangos and lemons, make mango lemonade. For an adult version, throw in some rum and it’s fiesta time!
Looking for more recipes? Follow on...
- 3/4 cup sugar granulated
- 2 large mangos peeled, cubed
- 6 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 7 cups water
- For the syrup, in a small saucepan combine sugar and 1 cup of water over medium heat; bring to a simmer. Cook until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat; let cool completely.
- In a blender, combine mango with about 3 cups of water and blend until smooth. Pour through a strainer or sieve into a pitcher. Add 3 more cups of water. Stir in lemon juice and syrup, mixing well. Add about 4 cups of ice to pitcher.
- Pour into chilled glasses, garnish with mint if preferred, and serve.