Last updated on March 15th, 2019 at 12:28 pm
Chef Salad – a healthy and delicious salad that’s perfect for lunch or dinner with a homemade dressing and the perfect meal for under 30 minutes.
Oh hi there, web peeps! How about something healthy for a change? This salad is awesome and it’s very very filling. You can have this as a main meal for lunch or dinner. My husband almost had a fit when he saw salad for dinner, but as he started eating it, he loved it and he was actually very full after.
This salad has the best ingredients. Boiled eggs, ham, cheese, delicious croutons, which I couldn’t stop eating and it’s loaded with veggies. This salad is so good you won’t even feel like you’re eating a salad.
If you guys love this recipe, and most importantly make it yourselves, please let us know. Take a picture and tag it #jocooks on Instagram so we can see it. I always love to see what you guys come up with!
- 1 boston lettuce chopped
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 cup carrots grated
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 3/4 cup ham chopped
- 1/2 english cucumber sliced
- 6 green onions chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes quartered or halved
- 4 eggs hard boiled
- Mix the first 6 ingredients in a small bowl to make the dressing for the salad.
- Mix all the salad ingredients together and plate in a salad bowl. Drizzle with the dressing.