A collection of 15 of my favorite recipes for the ultimate delicious Easter, all from Jo Cooks!
Easter is upon us once again and you’re probably all scrambling around trying to figure out what to cook for Easter. Well worry no more! I’ve put together a collection of my favorite recipes for Easter, starting with breakfast, brunch, and continuing on for the rest of the day. All you have to do is pick your favorites and go grocery shopping, it’s not too late to plan a gorgeous Easter feast. Happy Easter!
1. Start off the day with this easy Asparagus Potato Hash with Steak and Eggs! Breakfast of champions!
2. One of my favorite brunch recipes is this Spinach Ricotta Brunch Bake, which can be made ahead and will surely please and impress your guests.
3. In between meals you can make this perfect Braided Easter Bread.
4. Or perhaps you’d rather make these traditional Hot Cross Buns with cream cheese icing and brushed with a sweet syrup.
5. If you’re looking for an easy ham for dinner, nothing beats this Crockpot Brown Sugar Cola Glazed Ham which only requires 5 minutes of prep time.
6. If you’re more like my mom who loves a good turkey for Easter, then this Roasted Turkey is for you!
7. Calling all lamb lovers! Give this Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Leg of Lamb a try!
8. You’ll surely need some goods sides to go with all that meat, and this Balsamic Parmesan Roasted Asparagus and Tomatoes is one of my favorites.
9. If carrots are more up to your liking, then you’ll love these Brandy-glazed carrots!
10. These Rosemary Balsamic Baby Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts are roasted to perfection and make an elegant and delicious side dish.
11. One of my all time favorite sides, Italian Roasted Mushrooms and Veggies!
12. This Lemon Orzo with Asparagus is a simple, yet elegant dish that could be served as a side dish or a starter.
13. The Ultimate Parmesan Roasted Broccoli is truly the best roasted broccoli you will ever have. It’s nutty, it’s cheesy, it’s so yummy, yet it’s a vegetable!
14. For as long as I can remember I’ve always had poppy seed rolls for Easter, one of my all time favorites.
15. And last but not least, an Angel Berry Trifle that’s perfect for Easter brunch or dessert with fresh berries, angel food cake and an out of this world vanilla pudding and cream cheese custard.