Last updated on November 4th, 2018 at 07:08 pm
These Italian Parmesan Roasted Potatoes are so full of flavor and deliciousness, perfectly crispy and cheesy! They truly are the perfect side dish! All you have to do is enjoy them.
I love roasted potatoes and they really are my favorite side dish. Not only do I have them as a side dish but I also love to eat them on their own, since they are very filling. Roasted potatoes is something I grew up with, it was a staple in our house and on our table for every Sunday supper.
Since I love them so much I always look for new ways to make them. My favorite recipe is still my roasted potatoes with garlic sauce but this recipe comes in at a close second. If anything I can always probably pour that garlic sauce over these Parmesan potatoes and I combine the best of both.
These roasted potatoes couldn’t be any easier to make and for something so easy to make you really end up with a fabulous side dish. What’s not to love, we’re talking cheese and potatoes, a marriage made in heaven, if I do say so myself.
I hope you give these potatoes a try because I’m sure you’ll love them. They’re crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, cheesy, salty and incredibly delicious.
CRAVING MORE ROASTED POTATOES? TRY THESE:
- Roasted Potatoes with Garlic Sauce
- Parmesan Garlic Roasted Potatoes
- Roasted Potatoes with Garlic Aioli
- Roasted Potatoes with East Indian Spices
- Crispy Bacon Ranch Potatoes
If you try this recipe, please let us know! Leave a comment, rate it and tag a photo #jocooks on Instagram so we can see it. I always love to see what you guys come up with!
Italian Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
- Preheat your oven to 425 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat.
- Cut the potatoes into bite sized cubes. I did not peel them, but feel free to peel them if you prefer. If you don't peel them, make sure you wash and scrub them.
- In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs and Italian seasoning.
- Toss the potatoes with olive oil in a large bowl. Add the Parmesan mixture over the potatoes and toss well, making sure each potato is coated with the mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown, cripsy and cooked through.