This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Italian Shrimp Bake with Pasta couldn’t get any easier and could be on your table in as little as 20 minutes! I’m talking succulent buttery shrimp in a savory lemon butter sauce served over a bed of pasta. Perfect with some crusty bread for dunking in that yummy sauce!
I love to share recipes with you guys that are not only packed full of drool worthy flavor, but also as quick and easy to make as possible! And let me tell you, this recipe ticks all those boxes. All you need is to whisk all the sauce ingredients together, toss the shrimp in it, bake it, just like that you’ve got the perfect lemony buttery sauce. All you need is some pasta!
The key to this dish really is the baking aspect. We’re going to bake our plump little shrimp in lots of butter, lemon juice, and Italian seasoning. They’ll soak up all that sauce, but don’t get rid of it – we’re going to spoon the rest of it over some perfectly twirl-able pasta.
Yes, I served this over fettuccine but you could have this with some salad, make it a warm salad, pour this sauce over some kale and you’ve got yourself a super yummy lunch. The shrimp is so delicious and melts in your mouth, honestly you only need a small portion of this and you’ll be truly satisfied.
Detailed measurements and instructions can be found on the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page.
- Butter – Unsalted as we want to control the sodium content of our dish.
- Lemon juice – We want it fresh as fresh is best! The juice from approximately 1 lemon.
- Seasoning – Italian seasoning and Italian dressing mix, about 1 package worth.
- Shrimp – Large shrimp deveined with shells removed.
- Pasta – We want something twirl-able and slurp-able, spaghetti or fettuccine.
- Parsley – Fresh chopped up fine.
How To Make Italian Shrimp Bake
- Preheat oven: To 350 F degrees.
- Form the sauce: In a baking dish, whisk together the butter, lemon juice, Italian seasoning and Italian Dressing Mix. Add shrimp and stir well to make sure the shrimp is fully coated.
- Cook the dish: Bake for about 15 minutes until the shrimp turns pink.
- Finish the dish: Meanwhile cook the pasta according to package instructions. Serve the shrimp and the buttery sauce over the pasta and garnish with parsley.
Store this pasta in an airtight container in the fridge. It will last 4-5 days, which makes it perfect for your weekly meal-prep!
In an airtight container, this pasta will last 3-6 months in your freezer. I would freeze this in individual servings so that it will be easier to thaw. You can thaw this in the microwave, or covered in the oven at 350 F until the pasta is heated through.
If you reheat in the oven, the pasta will absorb some of the sauce. Keeping it covered will help it from getting dry.
More Delicious Shrimp Recipes To Try:
- Shrimp Scampi
- Pesto Shrimp Asparagus Pasta
- Crispy Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine
- Shrimp Shiitake Noodles
- Coconut Shrimp Curry
- Spicy New Orleans Shrimp
- Firecracker Shrimp
- Chili Garlic Shrimp
- Tomato Shrimp Pasta
- Garlic Butter Shrimp
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- In a baking dish, whisk together the butter, lemon juice, Italian seasoning and Italian Dressing Mix.
- Add shrimp and stir well to make sure the shrimp is fully coated.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until the shrimp turns pink.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- Serve the shrimp and the buttery sauce over the pasta and garnish with parsley.
2 tbsp dried oregano
2 tbsp dried rosemary
2 tbsp dried thyme
2 tbsp dried savory
2 tbsp red pepper flakes
2 tbsp dried cilantro
1 tbsp dried marjoram Whisk all the ingredients together and use 1 tbsp of this in the recipe. Store leftovers in an airtight container. Italian Dressing Mix Recipe: 1 tbsp garlic salt
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp dried oregano
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp dried basil
1 tbsp dried parsley
1/4 tsp dried thyme
1 tbsp salt Whisk all the ingredients together, and use 1 oz of this in the recipe. Store leftovers in an airtight container. Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.