27 Healthy Recipes To Kick Start Your 2017 New Year’s Resolutions – get started on meeting your new year’s goals with a collection of my favorite healthy recipes from 2016.
Can you guys believe another year has gone by? Well here we are again, the start of a new year, full of excitement and totally motivated to start the year eating healthy and working out. I’ve put together a collection of my favorite recipes from 2016, what I consider healthy. I know some of you have tried them if not all of them, and as usual please let me know because I always love hearing from you with your comments on my recipes!
1. Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Salad – the perfect salad full of Mediterranean flavors! Marinated Greek chicken with an extremely delicious salad!
2. These Chimichurri Meatballs are epic, so easy to make, yet super impressive and perfect for your holiday party! There’s nothing boring or bland about these meatballs, it’s the chimichurri sauce and feta cheese that take these meatballs to the next level of flavor.
3. This Jacked-Up Chicken Scampi with Linguine is my fresh take on a classic Italian dish. This chicken scampi bursts with mouth-watering flavors.
4. These Easy Cheesy Cauliflower Tots are gluten free, low carb and totally delicious! These tots are the perfect little healthy snack that will please even the most picky eaters.
5. Waldorf Chicken Salad – a classic salad that will surely hit the spot, packed with chicken, apples, pears and grapes and a creamy and delicious dressing.
6. Italian Wedding Soup – an American-Italian soup with spinach and orzo and delicious easy to make meatballs. So simple, quick and always delicious!
7. Pad Thai Zoodles – take your favorite Pad Thai recipe and make it healthier with oodles of zoodles instead of high carb noodles, weighing in at a mere 263 calories a serving.
8. Delicious Pork Fajitas just like the restaurant favorite, but with delicious pork tenderloin instead. Incredibly tasty bound to satisfy even the picky eaters.
9. This Penne with Prosciutto, Tomatoes and Zucchini can be on your dinner table in 30 minutes. Crispy bits of prosciutto, zucchini and blistered cherry tomatoes is what makes this penne incredibly delicious.
10. One Pot Chicken Drumsticks with Beluga Lentils – juicy chicken drumsticks with black Beluga Lentils, fire roasted tomatoes and zucchini, and lots of leeks and garlic.
11. Indian Cauliflower Fried Rice with Chicken and Roasted Chickpeas – this dish is a must try. Loaded with delicious Indian flavors, you certainly won’t miss the carbs!
12. This black bean, corn and avocado salad is a crowd pleaser, colorful and full of nutrition. This salad is great served as an entree, side or even a delicious salsa.
13. What a great way to change up your normal breakfast routine! With these vegan tofu breakfast burritos you can rest assured that your taste buds will be fully satisfied.
14. Spicy Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs with Rice and Broccolini – the combination of Sriracha sauce, honey and garlic is the perfect marinate for these boneless skinless chicken thighs. Served with rice and a side of broccolini for a healthy and delicious dinner.
15. Asian Chopped Chicken Salad – a simple chopped salad with chicken and loaded with veggies and great big flavors from a homemade dressing.
16. The perfect banana muffins – learn the secret to making these bakery style jumbo muffins, dairy free and low fat with the perfect muffin dome.
17. If you’re looking for more flavor in your chicken, stop right there. These harissa sesame chicken thighs are super flavourful, easy to put together and grilled to perfection.
18. Perk up your dinner tonight with this firecracker baked salmon. Red pepper flakes and Sriracha sauce provide this salmon with some fiery flavor that give this salmon its name.
19. Chicken in Garlic and Herb Sauce – incredibly juicy chicken thighs in a simple and amazing garlic, herb and sherry sauce all in one pot.
20. Chicken and Corn Chowder – one pot and under 30 minutes is all you need to make this delicious and comforting chowder loaded with chicken and corn.
21. With this baked lemon garlic halibut, clean eating never got any easier. In 25 minutes you’ve got yourself a delicious piece of halibut fish baked to perfection in a lemon and garlic marinade.
22. Bring a splash of color to your table with this delicious Arugula and Walnut Pesto Pasta. A refreshing and healthy pesto ready in under 5 minutes!
23. Honey Mustard Glazed Chicken – a simple recipe for chicken baked to perfection with a honey, mustard and soy sauce glaze.
24. This Honey Garlic Salmon and Veggies Sheet Pan Dinner is about as easy as it gets to get dinner on the table in 30 minutes and the cleanup is a cinche!
25. Korean Bulgogi Pork – a Korean inspired recipe of marinated pork tenderloin. Easy, quick and delicious. No wonder it’s one of Korea’s most beloved meat dishes.
26. Crispy Baked Salt and Pepper Chicken Wings – these will probably be the simplest and most amazing wings you’ll ever make. Generously seasoned with salt and pepper and baked to a crisp perfection!
27. These Sweet and Spicy Korean Meatballs will change your life. They’re made with lean beef, flavored with garlic and Sriracha sauce, baked without the hassle of frying and glazed with a spicy apricot glaze.