This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
These Smoked Salmon Sandwiches are incredibly easy to make and chock full of nutritious ingredients. Makes for the most perfect light and healthy lunch.
When you’re in the mood for an appetizing, yet quick snack or lunch these smoked salmon sandwiches are just what you need! It’s an all around delicious and healthy sandwich with great ingredients that are easy to throw together, what more could you ask for?
The sandwich itself is pretty simple, featuring ingredients such as cream cheese, smoked salmon, avocados (because they’re the best in sandwiches), tomatoes, radishes and alfalfa sprouts in between 2 slices of delicious whole wheat grain bread, but simple doesn’t make it boring! This sandwich is full of fresh flavor and is sure to satisfy.
- Bread – I used whole wheat grain bread for this sandwich but feel free to use your favorite!
- Cream Cheese – Optional. Can be substituted for mayo, tzatziki or your preferred spread, however cream cheese and salmon are a match made in heaven.
- Smoked Salmon – I purchased mine from the local grocery store!
- Tomatoes – Large, sliced.
- Radishes – Cleaned and sliced.
- Avocado – Sliced.
- Alfalfa Sprouts – I love adding sprouts to sandwiches and salads!
- Salt & Pepper – To taste.
How to make smoked salmon sandwiches
- Assemble the Sandwich – On one of the slices of bread spread some cream cheese evenly over the entire thing. Layer with smoked salmon, followed by avocado slices, tomatoes, radishes, and alfalfa sprouts. Top with another slice of bread, if preferred. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
It should look something like this:
- Cream Cheese
- Smoked Salmon
How to serve
This smoked salmon and veggie sandwich is perfect to serve up for lunch or light meal! Of course, if you want less carbs – cut out a slice of bread and you’ve got a gorgeous open faced sandwich or toss the ingredients into a wrap! Not only are these sandwiches delicious, they are also stunningly bright and fresh.
Want to make your own bread for these sandwiches?
If you really want to take this recipe to the next level, why not try your hand at making your own bread? Here are some great bread recipes from my kitchen:
- No Knead Bread or the quicker alternative, Fast and Easy No Knead Bread
- Sunflower and Flax Seed Whole Wheat Bread
- No Knead Dutch Oven Whole Wheat Bread
- Slow Cooker Bread
- No Knead Skillet Bread
- White Bread Recipe
- Rye Bread
Did you like this easy sandwich recipe? Try these!
- Loaded Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Reuben Sandwich
- Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Stromboli
- French Dip
- The Grilled Works
- Open Faced Veggie Sandwiches
- Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese
- Easy Tuna Melt
- Cucumber Sandwiches
- Avocado Chicken Croissants
- Club Sandwich
- On 4 of the sliced bread, spread some cream cheese evenly over the entire slice. Layer with smoked salmon, followed by avocado slices, tomatoes, radishes, and alfalfa sprouts. Top with remaining slices of bread, and serve.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.