Last updated on April 13th, 2019 at 10:39 pm
Chicken Recipes are always popular because most of them are easy, quick and versatile. Check out my collection of chicken recipes that’s bound to make your life easier.
My favorite meat to cook when I’m looking for a quick and easy recipe whether it’s for dinner or lunch is always chicken. Chicken recipes are versatile and always crowd pleasers.
Let me start by saying that I found it really hard to limit this list to only 50 chicken recipes, so please check out my recipes archive for a lot more incredibly delicious and inspiring chicken recipes.
Chicken recipes are always family favorites, from soups to casseroles to pasta dishes to roasts, you name it. So without further ado, check out my collection and use it as a guide for whenever you’re in a rush or need an easy and delicious recipe.
I am a soup lover. Nothing beats a warm comforting bowl of hot chicken coup. Here are just a few of the chicken soup recipes that I selected from my blog.
- Chicken and Dumplings
- Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Red Lentil and Chicken Soup
- Lemon Rice and Chicken Soup
Everyone loves a good casserole, especially the busy cook and for good reason. Chicken casseroles make your weekday dinners super easy and they always freeze well and make for great leftovers.
- Chicken Tamale Casserole
- Chicken a la Gloria
- Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Chicken on the Ritz
- Chicken Enchilada Rice Casserole
- Easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Lemon Chicken Rice Bake
- Chicken Lasagna alla Bolognese
CHICKEN SKILLET DINNERS
For those who love their skillets, these recipes are for you. One skillet is all you need to make these fabulous chicken skillet dinners.
- Lemon Chicken Piccata
- Skillet Chicken Pot Pie
- Skillet White Chicken Lasagna
- Skillet Braised Greek Chicken Thighs
- Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Chicken Gnocchi
- Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic
- Chicken in Garlic and Herb Sauce
- Chicken Madeira
ONE POT 30 MINUTE CHICKEN RECIPES
What beats a one pot chicken recipe? A one pot 30 minute chicken recipe! These are just a few of the one pot 30 minute chicken recipes you’ll find here.
- Quick and Easy Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Bourbon Chicken
- One Pot Greek Chicken Orzo
- Chicken and Mushrooms in Creamy Dill Sauce
- Thai Red Chicken Curry
- Chicken in White Wine Sauce with Mushrooms
Sometimes we just crave that fried chicken. Here are my favorites. Be sure to check out that Buttermilk Fried Chicken, it’s my family’s favorite.
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- Chicken Schnitzel
- Bang Bang Chicken
- Parmesan Chicken Strips
- Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Sesame Garlic Chicken
- Coconut Chicken
- Chipotle Popcorn Chicken
OVEN BAKED CHICKEN
Baked chicken recipes are great because they’re usually low maintenance and easy to prepare. Not to mention that sometimes they’re the healthier alternative.
- Asian Glazed Chicken Fingers
- Baked Garlic and Ginger Chicken Drumsticks
- Baked Honey Garlic Chicken
- Garlic and Paprika Chicken
- Baked Tandoori Chicken
- Lemon Garlic Roasted Chicken Legs
- Chicken in a Hurry
- Honey Mustard Glazed Chicken
- Moroccan Style Roast Chicken and Potatoes
- Beer Can Chicken
CHICKEN PASTA RECIPES
These chicken pasta recipes are family friendly and many of them are staples in our homes. Perfect for an easy weeknight dinner.
- Easy Creamy Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- Creamy Lemon Chicken Piccata Fettuccine
- Easy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake
- Chicken Pesto Caprese Pasta
- Cheesy Chicken Pasta Bake
If you try any of these recipes, please let us know! Leave a comment, rate it and tag a photo #jocooks on Instagram so we can see it. I always love to see what you guys come up with!